As we know India is progressing towards a sustainable development phase and molds itself towards catering the needs of future development. Construction sector being the prime effective source to support sustainable development has given a boom in the year of 2020. Focusing towards the development and upliftment of the region Government of Delhi released construction tenders in Delhi. Just to keep the wide scope of development and innovation in field of infrastructure projects and its usage in our country. Aiding to this aspect there has been a tremendous enhancement in government tenders information. The Delhi authorities has released many construction work and maintenance projects in August 2020. This was probably the highest valuable tenders in relation to other sector tenders.
|Tendering Authority||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Tender Brief||Construction Of Cut And Cover Tunnel Box From Chainage 5050 . 35 ( Up Line ) To 5340 . 00 ( Up Line ) For Extension Of Dwarka Najafgarh Metro Corridor Of Delhi Mrts Phase-Iii|
|Tender Value||48.99 Crore|
WORK DETAILS GIVEN BELOW:-
|Construction Of Cut And Cover Tunnel Box From Chainage 5050 . 35 ( Up Line ) To 5340 . 00 ( Up Line ) For Extension Of Dwarka Najafgarh Metro Corridor Of Delhi Mrts Phase-Iii|
|Tendering Authority||Central Public Works Department|
|Tender Brief||Construction Of Dispensary Cum Diagnostic Centre Office For Esic In Mayur Vihar Phase I Delhi|
|Tender Value||30.74 Crore|
WORK DETAILS GIVEN BELOW:-
- The work is of Composite Estimated Cost Rs 30,74,06,070/-. This estimate, however, is
given merely as a rough guide.
- Agreement shall be drawn with the successful bidders on prescribed Form No. CPWD 7
(as amended up to last date of submission of bid) which is available as a Govt. of India
Publication and also available on website www.cpwd.gov.in. Bidder shall quote his rates
as per various terms and conditions of the said form which will form part of the
- The time allowed for carrying out the work will be 18 months from the date of start as
defined in schedule ‘F’ or from the first date of handing over of the site, whichever is
later, in accordance with the phasing, if any, indicated in the bid documents.
- The bid document consisting of plans, specifications, the schedule of quantities of
various types of items to be executed and the set of terms and conditions of the contract
to be complied with and other necessary documents except Standard General Conditions
of Contract Form can be seen on website www.tenderwizard.com/CPWD or
www.eprocure.gov.in free of cost.
- After submission of the bid the contractor can re-submit revised bid any number of times
but before last time and date of submission of bid as notified.
- While submitting the revised bid, contractor can revise the rate of one or more item(s)
any number of times (he need not re-enter rate of all the items) but before last time and
date of submission of bid as notified.
- When bids are invited in three stage system and if it is desired to submit revised financial
bid then it shall be mandatory to submit revised financial bid. If not submitted then the
bid submitted earlier shall become invalid.
- A part of earnest money is acceptable in the form of bank guarantee also. In such case,
50% of earnest money or Rs. 20 lac, whichever is less, shall have to be deposited in
shape prescribed above, and balance may be deposited in shape of Bank Guarantee of
any Scheduled Bank having validity for 90 days or more from the last date of receipt of
bids which is to be scanned and uploaded by the intending bidders.
Copy of Enlistment Order and certificate of work experience and other documents as
specified in the press notice shall be scanned and uploaded to the e-Tendering website
within the period of bid submission. However, certified copy of all the scanned and
uploaded documents as specified in press notice shall have to be submitted by the lowest
bidder only along with physical EMD of the scanned copy of EMD uploaded within a
week physically in the office of tender opening authority. Online bid documents
submitted by intending bidders shall be opened only of those bidders, whose original
EMD deposited with any division of CPWD and other documents scanned and uploaded
are found in order.
- The contractor whose bid is accepted will be required to furnish performance guarantee
of 5% (Five Percent) of the bid amount within the period specified in Schedule F. This
guarantee shall be in the form of cash (in case guarantee amount is less than Rs. 10000/-)
or Deposit at Call receipt of any scheduled bank/Banker’s cheque of any scheduled
bank/Demand Draft of any scheduled bank/Pay order of any scheduled bank (in case
guarantee amount is less than Rs. 1,00,000/-) or Government Securities or Fixed Deposit
Receipts or Guarantee Bonds of any Scheduled Bank or the State Bank of India.
|Tendering Authority||Municipal Corporation Of Delhi|
|Tender Brief||Construction Of Automated Puzzle Parking System For 86 ECS Including Supply Installation Testing And Commissioning And Operation And Maintenance On The Piece Of The Land/Road Margin Along Slip Road Of Lodhi Road Flyover On Lala Lajpat Raj Mar Delhi.|
|Tender Value||15.42 Crore|
WORK DETAILS GIVEN BELOW:-
|endering Authority||New Delhi Municipal Council|
|Tender No||01/EE(Spl. Project)/AB/2020-21|
|Tender Brief||Construction Of Additional Block In Indira Niketan Working Women Hostel At Brg . Hoshiyar Singh Road , New Delhi . ( Composite Work )|
|Location||Brg. Hoshiyar Singh Road near Pillanji Village, Ne|
|Tender Value||9.45 Crore|
WORK DETAILS GIVEN BELOW:-
- Earth work in excavation by mechanical means (Hydraulic excavator) / manual means in foundation trenches or drains (not exceeding 1.5 m in width or 10 sqm on plan), including dressing of sides and ramming of bottoms, lift up to 1.5 m, including getting out the excavated soil and disposal of surplus excavated soil as directed, within a lead of 50 m. All kinds of soil.
- Demolishing R.C.C. work manually/ by mechanical means including stacking of steel bars and disposal of unserviceable material within 50 meters lead as per direction of Engineer – in- charge.
- Excavating trenches of required width for pipes, cables, etc. including excavation for sockets, and dressing of sides, ramming of bottoms, depth up to 1.5 m, including getting out the excavated soil, and then returning the soil as required, in layers not exceeding 20 cm in depth, including consolidating each deposited layer by ramming, watering, etc. and disposing of surplus excavated soil as directed, within a lead of 50 m : All kinds of soil Pipes, cables etc. exceeding 80 mm dia. but not exceeding 300 mm dia.
- Filling available excavated earth (excluding rock) in trenches, plinth, sides of foundations etc. in layers not exceeding 20cm in depth, consolidating each deposited layer by ramming and watering, lead up to 50 m and lift up to 1.5 m.
- Providing and laying in position cement concrete of specified grade excluding the cost of centering and shuttering – All work up to plinth level (A)1:2:4 (1 Cement : 2 course sand (Zone-III) including manufactured sand drive from recycled concrete aggregate (RCA) up to 25% : 4 graded stone aggregate 20 mm nominal size including recycled concrete aggregate (RCA) up to 25%)
- Reinforced cement concrete work in beams, suspended floors, roofs having slope up to 15° landings, balconies, shelves ,chajjas, lintels, bands, plain window sills, staircases and spiral stair cases above plinth level up to floor five level, excluding the cost of centering, shuttering, finishing and reinforcement with 1:1.5:3 (1 cement : 1.5 coarse sand including manufactured sand drive from recycled concrete aggregated (RCA) up to 20% : 3 graded stone aggregate 20 mm nominal size) recycled concrete aggregated (RCA) up to 20%.
- (B) Providing and laying cement concrete in retaining walls, return walls, walls (any thickness) including attached pilasters, columns, piers, abutments, pillars, posts, struts, buttresses, string or lacing courses, parapets, coping, bed blocks, anchor blocks , plain window sills, fillets, sunken floor etc., up to floor five level, excluding the cost of centering, shuttering and finishing 1:3:6 (1 Cement : 3 manufactured sand drive from recycled concrete aggregate (RCA) : 6 graded stone aggregate 20 mm nominal size recycled aggregate (RA).
- Providing and laying in position ready mixed M-25 grade concrete for reinforced cement concrete work, using cement content as per approved design mix, manufactured in fully automatic batching plant and transported to site of work in transit mixer for all leads, having continuous agitated mixer, manufactured as per mix design of specified grade for reinforced cement concrete work, including pumping of R.M.C. from transit mixer to site of laying , excluding the cost of centering, shuttering finishing and reinforcement, including cost of admixtures in recommended proportions as per IS : 9103 to accelerate/ retard setting of concrete, improve workability without impairing strength and durability as per direction of the Engineer-in-charge. (Note :- Cement content considered in this item is @ 330 kg/cum. Excess/less cement used as per design mix is payable/recoverable separately)\n(A) All works up to plinth level
- Providing and laying autoclaved aerated cement blocks masonry with 150mm/230mm/300 mm thick AAC blocks in super structure above plinth level up to floor V level with RCC band at sill level and lintel level with approved block laying polymer modified adhesive mortar all complete as per direction of Engineer-in-Charge. (The payment of RCC band and reinforcement shall be made for separately).
- Stone work (machine cut edges) for wall lining etc. (veneer work) upto10 meter height, backing filled with a grout of average 12 mm thick cement mortar 1:3 (1 cement : 3 coarse sand) including pointing in white cement mortar 1:2 (1 white cement : 2 stone dust) with an admixture of pigment matching the stone shade making V groove, L groove as well as U groove also includes in same item : (To be secured to the backing and the sides by means of cramps and pins which shall be paid for separately) : Jaisalmer stone – Exposed face machine cut and table rubbed with rough backing. 30 mm thick
- Providing and fixing cramps of required size & shape in RCC/ CC / Brick masonry backing with cement mortar 1:2 ( 1 cement : 2 coarse sand),including drilling necessary hole in stones and embedding the cramp in the hole (fastener to be paid separately). Stainless steel cramps
- Providing and fixing 18 mm thick gang saw cut, mirror polished, remolded and republished, machine cut for kitchen platforms, vanity counters, window sills, facias and similar locations of required size, approved shade, color and texture laid over 20 mm thick base cement mortar 1:4 (1 cement : 4 coarse sand), joints treated with white cement, mixed with matching pigment, epoxy touch ups, including rubbing, curing, molding and polishing to edges to give high gloss finish etc. complete at all levels. Granite of any color and shade. Area of slab over 0.50 sqm
|Tendering Authority||Public Works Department|
|Tender No||14/EE/SRD Project Divn.-II/PWD/2020-21|
|Tender Brief||Construction Of 20 Nos . Aam Aadmi Mohalla Clinic ( Primary Health Centers ) At Various Places In The Jurisdiction Of Project Circle , Pwd , Delhi . ( Sh C/O 04 Nos . Aamc Under Ballimaran And Karol Bagh Constituency At Dev Nagar , Multani Dhan|
|Tender Value||71.87 Lakhs|
WORK DETAILS GIVEN BELOW:-
- Construction Of 20 Nos . Aam Aadmi Mohalla Clinic ( Primary Health Centers ) At Various Places In The Jurisdiction Of Project Circle , Pwd , Delhi . ( Sh C / O 04 Nos . Aamc Under Ballimaran And Karol Bagh Constituency At Dev Nagar , Multani Dhanda Pharganj ,
FOR MORE VISIT www.tendersindelhi.com