Home Department : New Delhi
Eligibility Criteria :
- Technical Specifications:
- Brand Type: Registered Brand
- Requirements: Form- Whole, Dilute HCL insoluble ash on dry basis, percent by mass, Max : 1.5, Starch on dry basis, percent by mass, Max : 60, NA
- Physical Characteristics: Types: Turmeric Whole- Turmeric shall be primary (bulb) or secondary (fingers) rhizomes of the plants of curcuma longa linn or curcuma domestica veleton. The rhizomes shall be dry, well developed and shall have the shape and colour characteristic of the varitey The cured rhizomes may be in natural state or machine polished No artifical colouring matter or dyes including lead chromate shall be used for colouring
Freedom from Moulds and insects infestation : Whole turmeric shall be free from living insects and moulds, and shall be practically free from dead insects, insects fragments and contamination by rodants, visible to the naked eye (corrected, if necessary, for abnormal vision), or using the required magnifying instrument: If the magnification exceeds x 10, this fact shall be mentioned in the test report The proportion of insect damaged matter shall not exceed 1 percent (m/m)
Extraneous matter: Extraneous matter in whole turmeric includes organic matter, such as, chaff, dried leaves or any other vegetables matter as well inorganic matter, such as stones, clay particles, dust, dirt, etc The proportion of Extraneous matter, when determined by the method specified in 4 of IS 1797, shall not exceed 2 percent (m/m)
- Packing: Packing material – Foodgrade polymers, Packing size (in gm) ; 1
- Shelf Life (years): 1
- Certification: Whether ISI marked – No, BIS License number, if ISI Marked- NA
- Test Report Details: Availability of Test Report from Central Govt/NABL/ILAC accredited lab to prove conformity to specification – Yes
Test Report to be submitted to the Buyer on Demand write NA if Test report is not available – Yes
- Additional Specification: TURMERIC WHOLE: THIS WILL BE SUPPLY IN THE MONTH OF MAY, 2021.
Delivery Days: 15
Document Required :
- Material Test Certificate Should Be Sent Along with The Supply. The Material Will Be Checked by Buyer’s Lab & the Results of the Lab will be the Sole Criteria for Acceptance of the Item.
- Bidder/OEM must provide Escalation Matrix of Telephone Numbers for Service Support.
- BIDDER/OEM must have Dedicated/toll Free Telephone No. for Service Support.
- Scope of supply (Bid price to include all cost components) : Only supply of Goods
- The Purchaser reserves the right to increase or decrease the quantity to be ordered up to 25 percent of bid quantity at the time of placement of contract. The purchaser also reserves the right to increase the ordered quantity by up to 25% of the contracted quantity during the currency of the contract at the contracted rates. Bidders are bound to accept the orders accordingly.
Provisions for workmen compensation, insurance, public liability, property damage, insurance etc. to be ensured by the contractor. Also, safety measures prescribed for working in Extra High Voltage & use of personnel protective equipment must be adhered to.
For Online Bidding Support : Call 9724912470 / 9898060200