National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited : New Delhi
Eligibility Criteria :
- Validity of offer: 150 days from the date of opening of price tender.
- Period for completion : 15 (Fifteen) Months
- Experience of having successfully completed similar works during the last 7 years ending initial stipulated last date of submission of tenders as per NIT:
- Three similar works each costing not less than 40% of the estimated cost put to tender OR
- Two similar works each costing not less than 50% of the estimated cost put to tender OR
- One similar work costing not less than 80% of the estimated cost.
- The past experience in similar nature of work should be supported by certificates issued by the client’s organization. In case the work experience is of Private sector the completion certificate shall be supported with copies of Letter of Award and copies of Corresponding TDS Certificates. Value of work will be considered equivalent to the amount of TDS Certificates.
- The value of executed works shall be brought to the current level by enhancing the actual value of work done at a simple rate of 7% per annum, calculated from the date of completion to previous day of last day of submission of tenders.
- Joint-venture or Consortia of firms / companies shall not be allowed.
- Certificate in the name of other companies
- Certificates of Subsidiary/ Parent/ Group Company/ Own works
- Defect Liability Period: 12 (Twelve) months from the date of taking over the works by the NBCC or clients whichever is later.
- The Average annual financial turnover for last 3 years shall be at least 40% of the estimated cost put to tender. The requisite Turnover shall be duly certified by a Chartered Accountant with his Seal/ signatures and registration number.- In case of Companies/ Firms less than 3 years old, the Average annual financial turnover shall be worked out for the available period only.
- Net Worth of the company /firm as on last day of preceding financial year should be positive.
- Self certified copy of Bank Solvency Certificate issued from Nationalized or any Schedule Bank should be at least 40% of Estimated Cost of the Project put to tender. The certificate should have been issued within 6 months from original last date of the submission of the tender.
- The Bidder should at least have earned profit in minimum one year in the available last three consecutive balance sheets.
The bidders are required to upload and submit page of summarized Balance Sheet (Audited) and also page of summarized Profit & Loss Account (Audited) for last three years.
Document Required :
- Non-refundable cost of Tender document: Rs. 59,000/- (Rupees Fifty Nine Thousand only) inclusive of GST at 18.00% in the shape of DD/PO in favor of NBCC (India) Ltd. payable at New Delhi.
- List of Documents to be scanned, uploaded and also submitted in hard copy within the period of tender submission:
- Declaration (Annexure-I B of NIT) in lieu of EMD in Original (On letter head of the Applicant/ Bidder).
- Demand Draft/Pay Order or Banker’s Cheque of any Scheduled Bank towards cost of Tender Document.
- Memorandum Annexure-I of NIT
- Physical Milestones (Annexure- I A)
- Unconditional Letter of Acceptance of Tender Conditions (in original) (Annexure II as per proforma given in SCC/NIT) (On Letter Head of the Applicant/ Bidder).
- Integrity pact duly signed by the contractor (Annexure-III) (for all contracts valuing Rs. 5.00 Crores & above). The bidders are requested to download the Integrity Pact as uploaded in the tender documents, and sign on the same, put rubber stamp/seal and upload the signed copy on e-tendering websites.
- As per section-9 of Integrity Pact, If the Bidder/Contractor is a partnership or a consortium, this agreement must be signed by all partners or consortium members.
- Details of Work Experience Certificates – FORM-A
- Details of Similar Works – FORM-B
- Financial Details- FORM-C : Certificate of Financial Turnover
- TDS Details for Private Sector Projects- FORM-D
- Self-certified copy of Bank Solvency Certificate- FORM-E
- Documents regarding Net Worth of the Company Firm.
- Form-H (as per proforma attached with NIT) – Affidavit duly notarized by Notary Public on Non Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs. 100 for correctness of Documents /Information.
- Power of Attorney of the person authorized for signing/submitting the tender
- E-payment Transaction details towards cost of processing fees.
- Valid GST registration/ EPF registration/ PAN NO.
- All pages of the entire Corrigendum (if any) duly signed by the authorized person.
- Pre-bid clarifications, if any.
- General Information – Form-F
- Work Experience Certificates consisting of details as mentioned in Form-G
Registration Details of the contractor in the GST Act– Form-I.
For Online Bidding Support : Call 9724912470 / 9898060200