Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited : New Delhi
Eligibility Criteria :
- Cost of Tender Documents : Rs.5,900/- (inclusive of 18% GST)
- Completion Period : 3 (Three) Years
- Validity of Tender: 180 days from the last date of submission of tender.
- Annual Turnover: The average annual turnover of the tenderer during last three audited financial years (2017-18, 2018-19 and 2019-20) should not be less than Rs.28.94 lakhs. The averages annual turnover of JV/ Consortium will be based on percentage participation of each member
Work Experience : The tenderers will be qualified only if they have successfully completed work(s), completion date(s) of which falling during last five years ending last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission as given below. Tenderer shall upload Appendix15 (part A & Part B) of FOT. : (i) At least one “similar work”** of value of Rs.28.94 lakh or more OR (ii) At least two “similar works” **each of value of Rs.18.09 lakh or more OR (iii) At least three “similar works”**each of value of Rs.14.47 lakh or more
Document Required :
- Bidder should upload the scanned copy of undertaking for tender security declaration as per the instructions specified in tender documents. Otherwise the uploaded bid will be rejected
- Bidder has to select the instrument type & enter the details of transaction of payment of tender fee / tender document cost done by RTGS / NEFT / IMPS as applicable and upload scanned copy of transaction receipt as documentary proof for payment. For further details tenderer may refer clause C18of ITT.
- Copy of GST registration no. to be provided along with Tender document cost/ tender fee
To avoid the time and effort required in uploading the same set of standard documents which are required to be uploaded as a part of every bid, a provision of uploading such standard documents (e.g. PAN card copy, annual reports, auditor certificates etc.) has been provided to the bidders.
For Online Bidding Support : Call 9724912470 / 9898060200